There are many of us that are lost as to what career path to take. Between the stress of high school and uni, hanging out with friends and working part-time, most of us never have the opportunity to explore where our true interests lie.
Even at 30 or 40 years old, many people are still discovering new strengths or skills that they had not uncovered.
At GradJobHacks, we want to unlock your full potential. And that starts with discovering what direction to head towards. By understanding your skills and passions early, you can enter a career path that is fulfilling and minimise any future job dissatisfaction.
Professional Mentor & Career Guidance for Students
If you are a student or are currently feeling lost, here is how we can help:
- Guidance on which career/pathway to take out of university or high school
- Gain insight on the experience of our coaches, what they did, and what pitfalls to avoid
- Undertake personality testing to determine what type of career is suited to you
- Explore and define what your strengths, weaknesses, interests, and passions are so we can target suitable career pathways
- Create a long-term plan of action to implement
- Build confidence in knowing what your goals and objectives are
60 mins for first session, with follow up sessions available