Arguably the most difficult part of the Graduate job application process, the interview leaves many people unsure of how to tackle it.
However, if you keep persevering and manage to land an assessment centre, it can be incredibly rewarding and can boost your confidence levels through the roof.
The most important thing to keep in mind is to remain confident and, as cheesy as it sounds, don’t be afraid to let your personality shine through.
Our coaching will help you understand what the interviewer is looking for, and how to leverage the strengths of your individual profile, combined with your experiences, to ace all your future interviews.
Coaching sessions will cover:
- Crucial interview strategies and techniques
- Practice common questions and get immediate feedback on your response
- Break down difficult, open-ended interview questions such as ‘tell us about yourself’
- Gain much needed confidence in approaching interviews
- Understanding the value you bring to the table and how these align with the role
- Questions for you to ask the interviewer
90 mins for first session, with follow up sessions available